Social media is a great way to invite your friends to BABB and to donate to your campaign!
The more you share, the faster you will be able to raise BAX and reach your goal. Here are some ideas to help share your campaign on social media:
1. Facebook - Share on your wall and in your story. Be sure to tag your friends and ask them to share too.
2. Twitter - Tweet your campaign to your followers, direct message minor celebrities in your local area, or even local politicians, any influencers who might be able to retweet your campaign.
3. Whatsapp - share with your friends or to your groups and ask them to help you share or donate
4. Instagram - Add your link in your bio, share as a story, or even create a post about your campaign.
5. Linkedin - Sharing with your professional network is a great idea to get funded. Lots of your connections will be interested in what you are passionate about and you may gain some new friends through raising money for a good cause.
A little sharing on social media goes a long way to getting your campaign funded!